Intel Ignite, Intel’s startup growth acceleration program, announced on Tuesday the 10 startups that were selected for its sixth Tel Aviv cohort. Of over 200 startup applicants in Israel, 10 were selected and will participate in Intel Ignite’s sixth cohort, with this round focused on deep tech. Each startup will work with leading mentors and industry experts, and receives a tailor-made program to meet its specific business needs. The program covers a wide range of fields including founders’ dynamics, go-to-market strategy, marketing and sales, product development and management, recruitment, and more.
The selected startups come from various tech industries, including artificial intelligence, digital health, robotics, sensors, hardware, developer tools, and cybersecurity.
Intel Ignite is a global corporate startup program for early-stage startups that is designed to help turn cutting-edge ideas into industry-disrupting technologies. Intel Ignite’s accelerator program has so far included 48 startups in Israel and 20 in Europe.
The selected startups for the sixth cohort have raised an average of $5 million each to date and are listed below.
1. Redefine.dev – solves continuous integration (CI) bottlenecks with continuous pipeline optimization and predictive test selection.
2. Verobotics – has created a new paradigm for building envelope upkeep, monitoring and maintenance.
3. Xyte – offers a platform that turns hardware into services.
4. Feel – offers a data-driven service experience.
5. Predicta Med – is the first AI-based decision support platform for the early detection of auto-immune diseases.
6. Kahoona – is a disruptive first-party data generation and activation platform for the open web that empowers businesses to leverage audience data without compromising user privacy or performance.
7. Volume up – is a universal data infrastructure for the modern enterprise, by removing data bottlenecks.
8.PxE – enables machines to understand the world.
9. Dual Bird Technologies – offers data analytics acceleration with clean-sheet ASIC that is based on unique HW/SW architecture.
10. Oligo Security – is currently in stealth.
“It’s an exciting time at Intel Ignite due to the great success in the collaboration between our fresh, innovative startups and Intel last year. The sixth Israeli cohort, starting next week, drew an impressive number of applicants from various verticals. Since the program’s launch in 2019, the participating companies have raised nearly $700 million in funding,” said Ranny Nachmias, Managing Director of Intel Ignite Israel.